We are a family-owned and run business operated by husband and wife team Andrew and Lisa. With 35 years experience in the Motor Industry and 22 years in business, Andrew and his fully qualified team of technicians take pride in offering only the highest quality of workmanship and customer care.
We have the latest technology in our workshop and as members of the Bosch Car Service Network which are world leaders in research, design, development and manufactures of automotive components you can be assured that all our technicians are kept up to date with the latest training.
- Car servicing and repairs on all makes and models (roadworthy license is a bonus but not a requirement).
- Diagnose and repair electronic faults in all vehicles.
- Provide excellent time management and strong team communication and values.
- Work independently and have high attention to detail & accuracy.
- Liaising with customers on all levels.
- Follow all our policies, processes and systems.
- Process paperwork in a correct and timely manner.
- Liaison with Andrew regarding all matters relating to jobs, customers, team members and workshop.
Qualifications and Skills
- Completed a Certificate 111 in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the motor industry.
- Hold a current Qld Manual Drivers License.
- Have experience in working with scan tools and diagnostics.
- Experience in superior customer service and team building.
- 4 1/2 day, 38 hr week.
- Job security and satisfaction.
- Above award hourly rate and overtime when required.
- Uniforms supplied.
- As a worthy team member of our business, we give you the opportunity to extend your knowledge in the Motor Industry. We offer training through the Bosch Car Service Network on all
- aspects ranging from onboard diagnostics, common rail diesel and hybrid electric vehicles.
- Friendly supportive environment.
How to Apply
If you think this is the position for you and you tick all the boxes, please fill out the form below or send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
- Please only apply for this position if you are a FULLY Qualified Motor Mechanic
- Only Permanent Residents of Australia will be considered for this position.